• All in-person events are canceled or postponed through mid-June - we've scheduled lots of webinars and video presentations to help you stay in touch!
• The AzPPA Expo 2020 has be postponed. Rescheduling details will be made available when decided.
Here are some other helpful resources:
• Link to PPAI’s Covid-19 Resource Page HERE
• Link to Local First AZ’s Resource Page HERE
• Link to the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance HERE
• Link to Summary of CARES Act and SBA Loan Info HERE (Thank you to our Member and Board Member, Gold Star Business Brokers for providing this summary.)
The continued success of our community of AzPPA members is of critical importance to us. Please know that AzPPA is ever more committed to being there for you and the work you do in the months and years to come.
Continue practicing SAFE social distancing and other healthy measures!
5/21/20 Click HERE for a video recording of a May 20th webinar to review the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loan Administration guidelines as interpreted by Phocus Companies. (The webinar begins at 2:36 if you want to skip the opening frames.)
5/20/20 Click HERE for a link to the ASI Global Ad Impressions Survey, 2019 edition
5/18/20 Click HERE for SBA guidelines for applying for PPP Loan Forgiveness.
5/13/20 Click HERE for a message about the PPAI Expo 2021 from Paul Bellantone, President & CEO of PPAI.
5/13/20 Click HERE for the video recording of the Town Hall with Regional Association and PPAI Leaders.
5/7/20 Click HERE for a video recording of our May 7th webinar on Financial Assistance Programs.
3/20/20 Click HERE for a message from Damon Subasa, 2020 AzPPA President
Who We AreThe Arizona Promotional Products Association (AzPPA) is a regionally-based trade organization, comprised of suppliers, distributors, multi-line marketing firms, and business services organizations, that strives to promote the highest industry standards and to provide its members a positive environment for professional growth and development by establishing a formal arena for education and idea exchange.
Recent forum updates
The Promotional Products Industry
This multi-billion dollar industry is comprised of suppliers, distributors, multiline representatives and business service providers who provide a wide range of products that can be imprinted for distribution.
Almost anything can be branded with a company's name or logo and used for promotional purposes. Common items include t-shirts, caps, key chains, bumper stickers, pens, mugs or mouse pads.
Click on the video link below to hear from Jim Gordon, owner of Northstar Identity Promotions about how he utilizes our Members-only Coupon book!